[Digikam-users] digiKam Software Collection 3.4.0 is out...

Robert Zeller robert.zeller at robert-zeller.org
Fri Sep 6 21:57:01 BST 2013

Well this is very strange. I recompiled both versions today in the same
environment. The prerelease labeled as Rev:

<http://commits.kde.org/digikam/ead2a9e37fa7e8b5029306facfed9a0f153643d9>

ead2a9e37fa7e8b5029306facfed9a0f153643d9
<http://commits.kde.org/digikam/ead2a9e37fa7e8b5029306facfed9a0f153643d9>

<http://commits.kde.org/digikam/ead2a9e37fa7e8b5029306facfed9a0f153643d9>

works just fine with all kipi plugins. The newest version from :
http://master.kde.org/stable/digikam/digikam-3.4.0.tar.bz2
doesn't show any kipi-plugin at all after compilation. I will wait until
somebody else updates the opensuse repositories with the official 3.4.0.
Robert