[Digikam-users] digiKam Software Collection 3.4.0 is out...

Robert Zeller robert.zeller at robert-zeller.org
Fri Sep 6 19:19:03 BST 2013

Gilles,

I just downloaded the source from the KDE-repo and compiled it on an
openSUSE 12.3 system. Though I didn't get any warnings or error messages
during compile time, after installation digikam setup tells me that
there are "No Kipi plugin installed". During the past two weeks I was
using the prerelease 3.4.0 from git. That one worked with all kipi
plugins. So I switched back to the prerelease source, recompiled and
installed it, and again prerelease has all kipi plugins accessible Looks
to me that something must be wrong with the install procedure of the
latest-greates 3.4.0 ???

Robert