[Digikam-users] Creating a collage

Stuart T Rogers stuart at stella-maris.org.uk
Tue Sep 3 08:30:26 BST 2013

I just tried this and find you can only move the image when clicking on
the centre and dragging.

I agree that it should by default keep aspect ratio when scaling. Also
so far I've not found out how to reorder which is to the front. I've
also not tried the rotate yet.

Stuart

--
Website: http://www.stella-maris.org.uk