[Digikam-users] Creating a collage

Remco Viëtor remco.vietor at wanadoo.fr
Tue Sep 3 07:43:15 BST 2013

On Tuesday 03 September 2013 08:11:20 jdd wrote:
> Le 02/09/2013 23:33, Gilles Caulier a écrit :
> > Try this one :
> >
> > http://www.flickr.com/photos/digikam/9656136465/
> >
> > It's a kipi-plugin available from "Tools/Create Photos Layout" menu
entry...

> I found it, but could not make anything with it, it only displays one
> image and I can do nothing with it, and no help
>
> the inline doc is very old (suse 10.0 :-!)
>
> thanks
> jdd

Drag&Drop extra images on it, then you can move them around, rotate, scale
etc.

Anders mentioned it in one of his replies, and he seems not to like it,
though after a quick look it seemed to be able to do what he wanted/asked
for.

@Gilles: one thing I found strange was the scaling, which changes the
aspect ratio (I'd expect that scaling with the corners would maintain the
aspect ratio, unless I used a special key to change the behaviour, it is a
photo editor after all)