[Digikam-users] Greetings

cgw993 at aol.com cgw993 at aol.com
Mon Sep 2 19:45:45 BST 2013

I sure am getting plenty of labels here from salesmen, notice that I have
not attacked anyone personally.   Everything I have said is true and can
easily be verified by the user by checking their firewall or Netstat.  Why
do you think I have received so many replies, because what I have said is
true.