[Digikam-users] Creating a collage

Anders Lund anders at alweb.dk
Mon Sep 2 19:23:56 BST 2013

On Mandag den 2. september 2013 20:18:42, Marie-Noëlle Augendre wrote:
> Gimp !

Not even installed... I have inkscape. But really, I'd love an app where I
could just drag some images, and select how they should be arranged.

Fotowall is really very, very odd, the built in photo layout tool makes my
shoulders very, very stiff. There is a java app called shape collage, but
there is not even a package for that in my distro (chakra) :\

Maybe the easiest solution would be to use calligra words :o

> Marie-Noëlle
>

> 2013/9/2 Anders Lund <anders at alweb.dk>
>
> > There appears to be no tool in KDE, that allows me to create a
> > collage/montage
> > combining a few images into one :(
> >
> > --
> > Anders