[Digikam-users] Greetings

cgw993 at aol.com cgw993 at aol.com
Mon Sep 2 11:07:58 BST 2013

-----Original Message-----
From: digikam-users-bounces at kde.org [mailto:digikam-users-bounces at kde.org]
On Behalf Of Veaceslav Munteanu
Sent: Monday, September 02, 2013 2:44 AM
To: digiKam - Home Manage your photographs as a professional with the power
of open source
Subject: Re: [Digikam-users] Greetings

> - I just want to organize my photos.  Good to know Google is involved,
> of course they are.  Google loves "forced features", features that
> require a great deal of work to turn off assuming it is even possible at
all.
> -I do not personally like digikams features, I am sure the "salesmen"
> types here love the features.
> -I was briefly a Digicam user, that is who I am.  If you want to
> subjugate and profit by stealing peoples data and spying on them, try
> the full disclosure route first.
> -Last note - My posts generate replies because I am right.  There is
> never, ever an excuse to allow a developer to subjugate and spy on
> users.  I can only speak for myself in that the software seems
> extremely unethical and since I am right, I hope to be able to help
> the 1 or 2 people that may get this by having them think about the
> issue instead of blindly trusting the software.
> -I wonder how many more emails I will be here before some user
> subjugating moderator censors me.

Dude, digiKam is open source. If you think it have backdoors, please
download sources and check every line of code. ** I never said anything
about Backdoors, you and some other person did.  Does Digikam also have a
backdoor? It does not seem like many users here are familiar with how data
mining and spyware work, they do not require a back door**

And, I think nobody needs your photos in the mirror :))