[Digikam-users] Greetings

Ignatius Reilly ignatius.reilly at free.fr
Mon Sep 2 10:17:44 BST 2013

Hi buddy,

thanks for your esteemed review of Digikam. In your case I can only
recommend Photoshop, which I am told is a splendid alternative to DK

I wouldn't bet that the DK community is such a hotbed of terrorists that
Gilles would have been strong-armed by the French government to open a
backdoor in DK...

Keep up the good work educating the populace
Cheers

cgw993 at aol.com thus spake on 02/09/13 20:38: