[Digikam-users] custom filter for files

Marie-Noëlle Augendre mnaugendre at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 09:03:06 BST 2013

I'm not sure what you mean by 'custom tool'. It would be perhaps easier if
you explain clearly what you want to do so we can answer with solutions
Digikam can provide.
The batch tool manager can put the output files anywhere in the Digikam
collections. If you want to put them elsewhere, you have all the export
functions to outside systems/galleries/whatever.

Marie-Noëlle

--
 <http://marie-noelle-augendre.com/photos/>
Retrouvez mon portfolio et mes activités dans ma galerie