[Digikam-users] Face Detection/Recognition Exif Metadata?

Henrique Santos Fernandes sf.rique at gmail.com
Sat Oct 19 08:27:54 BST 2013

Thanks!

Sorry, i only saw in Exif using exiftool!!

Thanks

I will add anoher post on face recognition later.

I am thinking of moving away from shotwell for this feature! But on my
tests face detection was great, but it seens that it woun't learn even when
i set a ot of faces for some one. Well, will write later and ask more stuff!

Digikam was one of my choices 3 years ago.But as i use gnome i stick with
shotwell

Great software!

[]'sf.rique