[Digikam-users] Filter on file type bring up wrong results

Wolfgang Mader Wolfgang_Mader at brain-frog.de
Fri Oct 18 18:49:40 BST 2013

Hi all,

since my last mail already was about s.th. that does not work for me, let me
start this one with a big thank you to the helpful list and the awesome
developer crew.

Here is my issue of the week. I select an folder of images and than I like to
only show the RAW file or all but the raw files. As you can see on the
screenshots [1,2,3], if I filter for raw only, one raw is missing, and if I
filter for all but raw, raws are still shown.

I am running Digikam 3.5 on Arch Linux. Interestingly, the splash screen for
me is not the lake with the deck as on the digikam hp, but an eastern city
with a city wall.

Which data source is used for filters, exif, side-car, or database? What info
can I supply in order to sort this out?

Thank you very much.
Best,
Wolfgang