[Digikam-users] Digikam looses tags

Wolfgang Mader Wolfgang_Mader at brain-frog.de
Mon Oct 7 15:37:41 BST 2013

Hi,

this is Digikam 3.4 on Arch Linux. My collection keeps loosing tags. First I
thought it I might be mistaken, but now I am sure, all tags on people are
missing. This includes face tags and normal tags. This is the first time I
start up Digikam 3.4, since it only landed this morning in Arch Linux repos.
I had the feeling that even Digikam 3.3 was loosing tags, but there I am
not sure.

I am using a mysql database running on a server. Files are also stored
remote. Nothing suspicious is going on on the server.

Please excuse that I have not done a lot of research on the matter. But I
am pretty concerned about this, and hence wanted to get this out early.
Perhaps s.o. has a suggestion for me.

Best,
Wolfgang