[Digikam-users] People tag keeps reappearing

maderios maderios at gmail.com
Fri Nov 29 17:29:38 GMT 2013

On 11/29/2013 06:06 PM, Marie-Noƫlle Augendre wrote:
> I don't like/need it either. But it wouldn't prevent from upgrading: I
> don't want to loose many other new functions and fixes; 2.6 is way behind!

I don't know if  "2.6 is way behind" but 2.6 is very stable, it works
well (Debian stable/wheezy, mysql external server, about 20 000
pictures). That's all I want.
I tested DK 3.5 but I can't really use it: updating db is very slow, it
doesn't find collection each time I launch it, it freezes very often,
all is slow...

--
Maderios