[Digikam-users] digikam not showing Darwin Core metadata

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 16:12:39 GMT 2013

2013/11/26 Alan Pater <alan.pater at gmail.com>:
> Agreed that adding DwC support to exiv2 would be the best of all possible
> worlds. Is that possible to do with the information we have or is more
> needed?
>
> The DwC website is here: http://rs.tdwg.org/dwc/

Yes, this scheme must be used to write relevant code in Exiv2 (where i
pointed previously).

I recommend to post a wish in Exiv2 bugzilla about this topic,
excepted if you have enough experience in C++ coding to write relevant
structure in this source file to add DwC namespace support...

http://dev.exiv2.org/projects/exiv2