[Digikam-users] Select/unselect a bit too small

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 10:14:14 GMT 2013

yes,

"Basket" feature is typically a Tags album only deditcated to workflow.

On my computer, before to implement Color labels i used few one :

- "TODO" (pending post processing of images already selected from a queue)
- "TOPRINT" (images to send to printing service)
- "TOEXPORT" (images to export on internet)

For each one i set a keyboard shortcut. When i make selection in icon view,
i just press right keys, ... et voilà...

But since color label are implemented, just use right color dedicated to
your workflow. Aperture for ex work like this (and i think LightRoom too).
I'm more generic that a "Basket" virtual album and more versatile.

To review items, just use Pick labels dedicated for that.

Color Labels and Pick Labels have default keyboard shortcuts assigned. Both
are internal tags, and are saved in files metadata...

Gilles Caulier