[Digikam-users] Select/unselect a bit too small

Marie-Noëlle Augendre mnaugendre at gmail.com
Sun Nov 24 18:11:52 GMT 2013

Hi Gilles,

Might be that I didn't explain clearly enough.
I don't want to assign the same tag(s) to all the pictures of an album. I'm
currently browsing the album (more than 1500 pictures taken during a trip)
and want to select from the thumbnails displayed on the screen (about 3
rows of 7 or 8 pictures) those I'll assign the same tag, for example
'natural landscapes', then some others with 'villages' and such; once all
the displayed thumbnails are tagged, I'll go further and display another
"page" of thumbnails and do the same until I reach the end of the album.

So my need is to establish a selection containing several pictures
belonging to the same album, but not necessarily adjacent. Isn't the '+/-'
button intended to do just that? Unfortunately, as I tend to work a bit
quickly and with not much accuracy, I often click outside the sensitive
area, and loose the previous selection...

And yes, I use the right tags bar; the left one being collapsed in order to
have more room to display the thumbnails.

Marie-Noëlle

--
<http://marie-noelle-augendre.com/photos/>
Retrouvez mon portfolio et mes activités dans ma galerie