[Digikam-users] Select/unselect a bit too small

Remco Viƫtor remco.vietor at wanadoo.fr
Sun Nov 24 18:11:17 GMT 2013

On Sunday 24 November 2013 18:42:14 Gilles Caulier wrote:
> Marie Noelle :
>
> Use tags filters from the right-sidebar, with right tags to display. Now
> just click on album top header to select all items (or use CTRL+A).
>
> You can also make Search album set with your tags with Advanced Search
> tool. When you display this virtual album, it will be automatically
updated.

> Gilles Caulier

That works fine once the pictures are tagged. Marie Noelle wants to select
pictures to /add/ a tag, so the tag filter can't work yet...

But, Ctrl-click works for me to select one additional image, Shft-click to
select all between last and current (and those have worked for as long as I
can remember).

@ M.N.: I can't remember ever seeing images getting copied/duplicated due
to a Ctrl-click. Could you have some personal hot-key set up to copy on
Ctrl-click (sounds like you get the same action as Ctrl-C)

Remco