[Digikam-users] Exposure correction shift(linear) strange behavior

Pedro Celestino reis at fc.ul.pt
Thu Nov 21 19:18:55 GMT 2013

Hi there

Today, after upgrading some libraries, I found the raw import tool presenting
negative values to the shift(linear) parameter.
I restored a zoero value and the images produced are a lot overexposed.
Up to yesterday, overexposing started near values 1 and 2 of this parameter.
Now this interval is shifted nearly to -1.5 -0.5.
It seems to be doing the correct processing but the values are strange.

Do someone experienced this behavior?

Thanks

Pedro