[Digikam-users] Face tags in HTML export

Arthur Lutz arthur.lutz at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 11:23:29 GMT 2013

Hi list,

First off : thanks for the great software digikam is. And thanks for
the face tagging functionality which is a killer feature.

About that I was wondering if anyone knew of a way to have a web
export of that information and displaying the face tags dynamically
over the images on a web site.

I have started looking into the javascript library
http://annotorious.github.io/ and started to write a script that
extracts the zone informations from the digikam database.

I've posted a question about this on the annotorious group :
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/annotorious/ODGiOsupFxo

Thanks for you feedback.

Arthur

--