[Digikam-users] Editor Color menu items not working

Philippe Clérié philippe at gcal.net
Tue Nov 19 18:47:07 GMT 2013

Thanks! :-D

But changing to Fedora is the "same" as upgrading to Saucy... It's
overkill for a single package and there are other considerations.

Besides, I've used Fedora for a couple of years. It's a fine
distribution, and I have no complaints. But I tend not to stray too far
nor too long from Debian. :-)

I'll figure out something eventually. Meanwhile, I've spent the day with
Darktable. Nice stuff!

--
Philippe

------
The trouble with common sense it that it is so uncommon.
<Anonymous>