[Digikam-users] Information about the database schema

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Wed May 22 05:30:28 BST 2013

Well typically DB schema is in documentation sub-dir in this folder from
KDE git repository. If you checkout git/master code, all is there...

https://projects.kde.org/projects/extragear/graphics/digikam/repository/revisions/master/show/project/<https://projects.kde.org/projects/extragear/graphics/digikam/repository/revisions/master/show/project/documents>

...but git web interface return an error. It's typically a web server
problem. KDE git admin must be contacted...

Best

Gilles Caulier