[Digikam-users] refocus sharpening in 3.2.0

Remco Viƫtor remco.vietor at wanadoo.fr
Mon May 20 11:15:05 BST 2013

On Monday 20 May 2013 11:04:43 Gilles Caulier wrote:
> Refocus tool use now an external an optional dependency named Eigen3. So
> packager must be aware about this and plan to add this dependency in
> packaging rules at compilation time.

Thank you.

So that means I'll have to wait untill they compile their packaged version
against Eigen3: Eigen3 consists only of header files, so needs to be
included at compile time. There seems to be no way to get this working for
an existing binary version.

I think I'll try and compile from sources :/

Would it be possible to send a warning message to console in such case?

Regards,

Remco