[Digikam-users] refocus sharpening in 3.2.0

Anders Stedtlund falolaf at gmail.com
Mon May 20 09:59:57 BST 2013

Hi Remco,

This is not a proper answer but only to, hopefully, point in a good
direction.

I'm on openSUSE 12.2 butI haven't used any prebuilt packages for 3.2.0, I
have built it myself. And when doing so I noticed that a newer version of
eigen is neede to be able to have support for refocus.

That refocus is disabled might mean that not the correct eigen is used.

Try to contact the maintainer of repo you downloaded digikam from and ask
about eigen. Or try to build digikam by yourself.

/Anders