[Digikam-users] how do you select images for slide show?

Eildert Groeneveld eildert.groeneveld at onlinehome.de
Wed May 8 17:16:48 BST 2013

On Mi, 2013-05-08 at 15:25 +0200, Anders Lund wrote:
> On Onsdag den 8. maj 2013 22:17:57, HaJo Schatz wrote:
> > Hmm, you could, eg, create a tag "Slideshow Vietnam". Tag the files
> you
> > want. Later turn on a filter to show only these tagged files, select
> them
> > all, copy to memory stick.
> > > Dear All
>
> In addition to tags, digikam also have colored labels, flags and
> ratings to
> help you select :)

Thanks for the responses!

hmmm, the same answer I got from the darktable folks. None of it is
really too practical

for once: I do not think that tags should be written to the JPGs for the
sole purpose the having them included in a subset of files for
presentation.

is this really how you create a set for slide presenation?

greetings