[Digikam-users] Templates: ITPC subject code

H. Jürgen Karbach HJKarbach at gmx.de
Thu Mar 28 01:38:28 GMT 2013

Hello Jean-Françoir,

thank you for detailed reply.

I have been studied all information, I could get about this issue.
Including the webpage you adviced.
Unfortunately I supposed what you affirmed.
There is no further content (with interrest for amateur photographers).
But as a confirmed optimist I hoped for the opposite.

I also agree, its not usable for amateur photographers like us.

I'm using the tags for categorising my pictures.
But having a controlled (tag)-vokabulary would be great.
A catalog like http://www.coolcolours.ch/coolcolours-en.php?A=Software
with more than 22.000 english and german terms would be a good starting point.
;)
But how to get it in digiKam?
I guess digiKam knows only tags that are assigned to one of the pictures in
database.

Jürgen