[Digikam-users] Any intention of a digikam multi-minitor-mode?

Jürgen Karbach HJKarbach at gmx.de
Fri Mar 22 14:14:58 GMT 2013

Hello,

as you didn't explicate in detail, i assume you using the KDE4 standard tool "Size
& Orientation" at system preferences / Hardware / Display and Monitor (kRandR).

I've found a different tool, called kScreen. for OpenSuse-Users there is a rpm at
http://software.opensuse.org/package/kscreen
Even as 1-Klick-Install.

Even it's still at beginning of developement, it's running very stable.(Quick test
with my notebook and a LCD-TV connected by VGA)

You can take a look at

http://vimeo.com/56296943 (presentation)

http://vimeo.com/58253613 (Settings)

Jürgen Karbach