[Digikam-users] Batch tool: Impossible de traiter l'élément

Marie-Noëlle Augendre mnaugendre at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 10:03:31 GMT 2013

Using TIFF in input (original sizes, so quite big!), I used the following
tools:
 - resize to 1024px
 - apply watermark (PNG file), bottom-left / 15%/ 1% and 1%
 - JPEG conversion.

But I think I've found where the problem comes from: I don't how it ended
up like that, but the watermark file name was replaced by the value "true"!
Apparently, the issue disappeared as soon as I put back the right filename.

So it appears to be solved... as long as one check the filename is in place.
I'll let you know if I any other issue arises.

Thanks for helping.