[Digikam-users] digiKam Software Collection 3.1.0 is out...

Remco Viƫtor remco.vietor at wanadoo.fr
Wed Mar 13 09:57:05 GMT 2013

On Wednesday 13 March 2013 09:41:47 Gilles Caulier wrote:
> Dear all digiKam fans and users,
>
> The digiKam development team is happy to release new digiKam Software
> Collection 3.1.0.
>
> For more details, see announcement on digikam.org:
>
> http://www.digikam.org/node/688
>
> This version is only for testing purpose. Do not use yet in production.

I don't understand this.

The digikam site you link to says this release is a bug fix release and the
last release in the 2.9 series (although it already has a 3.x.x number...)

Here you say it's a testing release, not for production.

That seems a contradiction to me, so what is the proper message of the two?

Regards

Remco