[Digikam-users] Newbie requests help

Gowtham Ashok gwty93 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 19:51:36 GMT 2013

Hello DigiKam Developers,

I am Gowtham Ashok (IRC:gwty) , a 2nd year CS undergrad at Madras Institute
of Technology, Chennai,India.
I would like to be a contributor to digiKam, and possibly do a GSoC project
on the same[was thinking on the lines of Cloud Integration Export Plugin].

I could not find any junior jobs on bugs.kde.org for digiKam, so I request
to know if there exists any minor bug which can be fixed in a short span of
time.

Relevant things I have done:
-made non-trivial QT C++ application with QT Creator.
-compiled and run digiKam from anongit source.

Thank you.