[Digikam-users] refocus sharpening in 3.2.0 [on opensuse 12.3]

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sun Jun 30 14:40:58 BST 2013

To have Refocus tool working with digiKam, it must be compiled with
Eigen3. As it's optional, if packager don't take a care about
dependencies in README file, tool will be disabled at compilation
time.

Solution : packager must set a digiKam packaging rules with Eigen3 and
rebuild package

Gilles Caulier