[Digikam-users] Metadata

jdd jdd at dodin.org
Sat Jun 29 10:06:16 BST 2013

Le 29/06/2013 11:02, Anders Lund a écrit :
> On Lørdag den 29. juni 2013 10:59:08, jdd wrote:

>> usually there is a progress bar, but the location is not consitent
>> depending on digikam versions
>
> I have that, but it does not indicate that the program is unusable to me :)

yes.

When I make video, and I want a dvd it's the complete computer that is
unavailable for several hours.

buy a second one?

and when I have to clean the house, it's me that is not available for
the computer :-)

there are always trade offs to hard works!

I use to say than when you buy a twice more powerfull computer, you
wait finally twice more. Why? because you ask it fourth the load...

jdd
--
http://www.dodin.org