[Digikam-users] Metadata

Christoph Siedentop christoph at siedentop.name
Sat Jun 29 09:30:24 BST 2013

Same problem here. One easy fix would be to simply wait with writing metadata to files for five minutes (the DB would be affected immediately though). Because for me this only causes problems when tagging a complete album. And what I like to do is start tagging big and then tag groups of files and finally individual files.

--
Christoph Siedentop

Sent from mobile.