[Digikam-users] New Tool: Tags Manager

Peter Albrecht peter at crazymonkeys.de
Wed Jun 26 18:58:34 BST 2013

On 26.06.2013 03:20, Simon Cropper wrote:
> On 26/06/13 09:45, HaJo Schatz wrote:
>> 1. Copy/Paste of Tags. Often I want a photo to have
>> exactly the same
>> tags as another, previously tagged photo. The way I "copy"
>> the tags now
>> is to highlight both and then search my way through the
>> tag tree. That
>> is really inconvenient, especially if the tree is deep. So
>> a plain
>> "copy/paste" would be real helpful.
>
> Yes I have the same problem.

Do you know about the little button "Tags already assigned"?
Its in the lower right corner of the "Tags" tab and shows a
tag-icon with a gray check.
Toggling this will only show the tags you have already
asigned to (some) images of the current selection.

This way you won't have to search your way through the tag
tree. Since the tag tree will only show the tags you want
(and the parent tags). But you still have to click a lot. ;)

Regards,
	Peter