[Digikam-users] New Tool: Tags Manager

HaJo Schatz hajo at hajo.net
Wed Jun 26 11:20:01 BST 2013

Ah, sorry. Now I understand -- you're actually planning to implement a management of tags, not related to tagging of photos. I don't really have a problem with managing my tags, I find that pretty OK -- since I don't change tags frequently... That said, I assume that you plan of syncing tags between pic (sidecar!?!) and DB by applying it to all pics known to Digikam. Not sure whether the community would require that feature, they might want to select certain pics of which a sync should take place exclusively. And then I thought such sync function (write metadata to files/read metadata from files) already existed. I might be wrong though...

--
Composed on my tablet. Apologies for typos.