[Digikam-users] Rotating images destrois the picture

Volker Henn vh59 at gmx.de
Fri Jun 21 16:27:00 BST 2013

Dear all

I allway have troubles when rotating a lot of pictures.
I have a portrait session with hundreds of pictures. Now I select all and from
the menu rotate according to exif information.
This process destroys about 5% of the original pictures, so I have to reload
them from the CF card and try again. I have this problem since many DK
version, the latest is 3.2.0 with openSuse 12.3.
Selecting only 10 pictures at a time reduces the risk but takes a lot of time.

Regards Volker