[Digikam-users] Running Tools >Maintenance gives errors

Fabio fagopher at cfl.rr.com
Sun Jul 21 18:39:52 BST 2013

Gimp 3.2.0 on Windows 7:

When running Tools > maintenance > Choose some options, for example Scan
for new items, Synch Metadata with DB, and rebuild thumbs throws :

Error DigiKam
A tool named "" is already running

The same error comes up a few times at random times.

Press ok. and it continues working but the whole process became
exteremely slow. I left it running overnight and still working. It used
to run fine before upgrade (2 weeks ago). I pretty much have the same
amount of photos (some more now but not too many) as 2 weeks ago. I have
just being tagging, organizing, relocating and so on.

Checking on windows resources, I get:
  CPU usage about 35-50%
  Physical memory: 45%

Any suggestions?