[Digikam-users] Batch processing throws a error

Fabio fagopher at cfl.rr.com
Sun Jul 21 00:53:36 BST 2013

Hi All,

I reproduced the issue with 5-6 files, same thing happened. It generated
some temp files. I uploaded those files and a couple of sample Raw files
along with their sidecar files. Hope this helps to identify the
problem.  Files are in dropbox in following link :

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/nqap5y3u78ovd4m/zlzSM0tv4n

Thanks

I think it is not related to a single file (I have tried with different
files with same result). The behavior is very strange. I noticed that
when I launched it for multiple file it was able to generate 1 or 2 tiff
files.

I also noticed, it generated the few files with size 0 bytes.

I tried launching a batch of only 1 picture. This time digiKam did not
crash, but I got messages saying it could not generate the file

I am able to open the Image Editor and save  as tiff (or jpeg) file.

I am not sure if this is relevant or not but I am using the just
released version 3.2.0