[Digikam-users] changing context menu

Martin m.l.p at web.de
Fri Jul 12 10:08:44 BST 2013

Hi all,

I apologize if I repeat that question but I wasn't able to find an answer -
sorry!

within  kde  I have a context menu assosiated to images, it resides at
/home/my-user/.kde/share/kde4/services/ServiceMenus, it's called
action_for_pics.desktop . In that menu I do have invokes for several
scripts, i.e. shell scripts for automation of making hdr of several raw pics
and about 20 other. It all works fine within dolphin or krusader and alike.
In dolphin i.e. it's shown beneeth the "open with" entry.

What I want to do is to have this context menu entry inside digikam too, but
I can't figure out how to do that.

Can someone enlight me here please?

Thanks in advance
Martin