[Digikam-users] libkdcraw problem compiling 3.2.0 on Slackware X86_64

rlx rlemieu at cooptel.qc.ca
Wed Jul 10 15:12:39 BST 2013

Now installing 3.3.0-beta1.  I get into the same trap: cmake can't configure
for libkdcraw.

After looking at the CMakeLists.txt files pointed by the error messages, I
found that KDCRAW_VERSION is not initialized (empty). So I modified those
files to include the following line:

SET(KDCRAW_VERSION "2.3.1")

I needed to do it to both

digikam-3.3.0-beta1/core/CMakeLists.txt and
digikam-3.3.0-beta1/extra/kipi-plugins/CMakeLists.txt

then cmake completed successfully and I ended up with a working 'digikam'
Slackware package.

I did a grep to find out where KDCRAW_VERSION should have been defined but I
had no luck yet.  I will add a post here if and when I find something new
about this issue.