[Digikam-users] toolbar/ statusbar

Andreas T. Ege andreas at spheniscid.net
Wed Jul 3 15:59:43 BST 2013

Hi there,

I have the problem, that Digikam is very frequently "loosing" both tool
and status bar. I think it is triggered by putting it in full view, but
I'm not completely sure. I know, I have never disabled it, and certainly
not every second start or so.
It is no major act getting it back by removing the "disabled" lines from
digikamrc, but it is annyoing to have to do so every couple of digikam
starts.
Any ideas how to stop digikam from behaving like that?

Or is it a case for a bug report?

--
Andreas Ege

		24 The Birches