[Digikam-users] refocus sharpening in 3.2.0 [on opensuse 12.3]

Remco Viƫtor remco.vietor at wanadoo.fr
Mon Jul 1 06:30:03 BST 2013

On Sunday 30 June 2013 19:01:43 Michael Eschweiler wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Am Sonntag, 30. Juni 2013, 18:26:30 schrieb Robert Zeller:
> > This problem seems to be resolved in digikam 3.3.0-beta2. I am using
> > openSUSE 12.3 and kde 4.10.4; (with latest updates from the Suse
> > repositories) compiled digikam 3.3.0-beta2 with libeigen3-devel
> > (3.1.3-2.1) on my own. I am getting the correct menu for sharpen
> > refocus, and it seems to be working correctly.
>
> This gives hope!

Well, if you don't mind compiling your own, it's ok. Mainstream users might
be less happy about this, especially as the bug report for OpenSuse is now
marked as WONTFIX (no new dependencies after release)...
It is fixed in the FACTORY repository, which is the working area for the
next release.

Remco