[Digikam-users] database troubles

Samuel Ronayette sronayette at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 16:49:33 GMT 2013

Thank you anders,

well by "fiddling" I mean that I was actually trying to make such a back
up! which I already had actually because I also rsync my folders to another
disk, but then I played with this migration tool, and for some reason, I
lost everything. I think I used the migration first with the default
setting (SQlite --> SQlite and same source and folder destination) then I
re-ran it by changing the destination directory (to this back up disk),
then for a simple test, recopied the file I just migrated back to my
original digikam folder.... but this file (although it is 20.6Mbytes large)
seem to be a database with empty tables (but it has the tables for a usual
digikam DB, but they are just empty...)

I'll just have to start all over again from the last backup of my digikam
DB file I now have (more than a year ago...) ... or just give up...