[Digikam-users] iPad

Dick Angus rjaLinux at shaw.ca
Sat Jan 12 18:09:16 GMT 2013

I have noticed an export to iPod option on the latest Digikam. I am leery to
attach my iPad to Linux as I don't want to disable it. Will this feature also
export photos to an iPad? Has anyone had experience with doing this? If not,
are you aware of any other application that will export photos directly from
Kubuntu to an iPad?

My last alternative is to copy them to a USB drive and move them to my wife's
MacMini and pass them through iPhoto, though I'm not very good at iPhoto yet.
--
An old main-framer getting modern