[Digikam-users] Export photos to DropBox?

Anders Lund anders at alweb.dk
Sun Jan 6 08:16:38 GMT 2013

Lørdag den 5. januar 2013 22:16:41 skrev FlaFlashr:
> I have tagged a bunch of photos in DigiKam that I would like to share via my
> DropBox account.  In the Export pull-down, I do not see any DropBox option
> listed.
>
> Does anybody have a simple suggestion?

Use the kio exporter, wrongly listed as "export to remote computer" in the
export menu, that lets you select a directory using the file dialog. Or simply
drag and drop the images to the dropbox folder in your file manager.

Both ways of course requires that you have the dropbox client installed.

--
Anders