[Digikam-users] Digikam-users Digest, Vol 92, Issue 2

Pierre Edelman pierre at e-delman.com
Thu Jan 3 21:43:00 GMT 2013

Well JDD,
Thanks for reminding me of basics #1 : I should have read the manual (and I
can now hand it over to my son for I recovered it).
However, all that applies to Windows based computer with the Canon software
installed. I use Ubuntu, KDE flavor (a Linux distribution).
For those people like me, in the end I used gphoto2 file transfer and
digikam turned the folder into an album. I'll just leave it at that and
that may be the only solution instead of an import via Digikam. Less
elegant but straightforward.
Thanks for your help

Message: 3