[Digikam-users] How to Rotate Image?

jdd jdd at dodin.org
Mon Feb 25 16:37:00 GMT 2013

Le 25/02/2013 16:04, Johannes Schwall a écrit :
> I've got a similar (?) issue with a lot of images from an old camera:
> They appear to be turned 90 degrees (to the left or the right, that
> varies) which is no surprise as the old camera probably never wrote
> the orientation information.

As far as I know, this is an old bug that deasapeared around digikam 2.6

there is also an option to change the exif tag when rotating, but this
orientation is still a nightmare, because you can also have the tag
kept and digikam orienting the image on the fly, so you don't even
know it was differently oriented

in fact nobody should ever have to touch this tag, but not all
software do the job right

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.org