[Digikam-users] How to Rotate Image?

Johannes Schwall johannes.schwall at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 16:15:39 GMT 2013

Am 25.02.2013 17:12, schrieb Volker Henn:

>   it may also be necessary to set manually exif-orientation-flag to "normal"
> after rotating the picture

Would I use exiftool for that?

And why do it afterwards? As it's quite tedious to rotate every image
twice, I'm looking for a way to do it as it should be done: select all
images that have to be rotated to the left, rotate them and be done with it.

If there's something like this exif-orientation flag and it can be set
to "normal", why not do it before rotating the images? Perhaps I could
set (or unset) the orientation flags for all images taken with this
specific camera and rotate them "normally" afterwards?

Johannes

--
Johannes Schwall, Münster