[Digikam-users] Update pictures

Scyth andi.kurz at yahoo.de
Sat Feb 23 19:16:22 GMT 2013

Hello!

Digikam crashes (or stays at 0%) whenever I try to update thumbnails or face
recognition. As far as I could observe the filetypes could be the reason:
Whenever a file is in a folder that is no picture this bug occures. But I am
not sure about that though. Looked a bit in /var/logs but found nothing. If
anyone needs more detailed info about this please let me know where I can
find it.

My system:
Kubuntu 12.04 x64
Digikam 3.0 through Kubuntu Backports (ppa:kubuntu-ppa/backports)

thx for all the answers in advance