[Digikam-users] raw and jpeg-files should "stick together"

Johannes Schwall johannes.schwall at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 11:00:24 GMT 2013

Wolfgang Mader wrote:

> I totally agree here. Also for removing files, it would be nice to have a
> mechanism to delete the jpg and corresponding raw file in one go.

For this, I use a very pragmatic approach: Currently, my RAW and JPG
files reside in the same folder. I use a script to name them identically
(YYYY-MM-DD_HHMMSS.JPG/.NEF), then delete all the JPGs which I don't
want to keep and use another script to delete all RAW files for which
there is no corresponding JPG.

Johannes

--
Johannes Schwall, Münster