[Digikam-users] What is being/will be done about the tags management problem?

jdd jdd at dodin.org
Tue Feb 19 18:01:19 GMT 2013

Le 19/02/2013 18:46, Gilles Caulier a écrit :

> And definitively, this cannot be an introduce small project for
> students, but a real GoSC 2013 project, because it's more complex that
> i supposed in my previous mail.

are there on this list people that needs merging of the tags in the
database?

if not it could be very easy to stop messing tags (the solution was
given in the JFR mail).

that's not to say that other problems have to be ignored, but building a
gscoc is often a way to forget a task, not all students are serious (I
have experienced that)

thanks
jdd
--